Directions to 40 Plus
Training Class 2014.04
New Class Starts August 4, 2014
Summer Special! 40Plus is offering a reduced price of $550 ($100 discount) to take its job search training class starting August 4. Payment arrangements are available. Classes are small (usually 6-7 people) and fill fast. So it is critical that you take advantage of this special offer now!
The core of the 40Plus commitment to improve your job search is an intensive, four-week training course. Learn how to manage your search and maximize the results.
Our course leverages the most effective tools and tips from commercial executive search and placement services with the unique power of peer group dynamics to help you develop a solid foundation and an effective plan for your job search.
Meeting in small groups with facilitators, learn every task of job and career change hands-on:
- Learn the secret of building resumes from power-packed “Success Bites”
- Write and critique cover letters tailored to real jobs
- Discover your interviewing style through taped mock interviews, and refine your technique in a supportive atmosphere
- Develop a brief self-profile that will make others want to help you
- Increase your networking skills and confidence
- Learn how to plan, organize and succeed in your job search
- Learn how to use social media like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for your job search and to build your brand.
The class meets over four weeks on Monday and Wednesday evenings (6:30-9:30 p.m.) and Saturday mornings (9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.).
In addition, a special social media session will be held one evening (6:30-9:30 p.m.) on a date to be determined with the class.
Class ends: August 16, 2014
Next Class: TBD
Each participant must successfully complete the membership application process.The Classes are held at:
40Plus of Greater Washington
1718 P Street, NW, Suite T2
Washington, DC 20036
near the DuPont Circle Metro, use the South exit
Directions to 40Plus