The core of the 40Plus commitment to improve your job search is an intensive, several-week training course. Learn how to manage your search and maximize the results.
Our course leverages the most effective tools and tips from commercial executive search and placement services with the unique power of peer group dynamics to help you develop a solid foundation and an effective plan for your job hunt.
Meeting in small groups with facilitators, learn every task of job and career change hands-on:
- Learn the secret of building resumes from power-packed “Success Bites”
- Write and critique cover letters tailored to real jobs
- Discover your interviewing style through taped mock interviews, and refine your technique in a supportive atmosphere
- Develop a brief self-profile that will make others want to help you
- Increase your networking skills and confidence
- Learn how to plan, organize and succeed in your job search
- Social Networking a key to today's job search
The Class meets over 4 weeks:
1st Week: Monday and Wednesday evening (6:30-9:30); Saturday morning (9:00-1:00
2nd Week: Monday and Wednesday evening (6:30-9:30); Saturday morning (9:00-1:00)
3rd Week: Monday and Wednesday evening (6:30-9:30); Saturday morning (9:00-1:00
4th Week: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening (6:30-9:30); Saturday morning (9:00- 1:00)
(Note: the class schedule is occasionally modified due to major holidays. Please call the office to confirm exact dates)
Follow this link to learn more about the 40Plus membership process. If you decide to take the training course you will need to submit a membership application.