with Colleen McKenna of
Stand Out + Be Noticed
"94% of Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn as their number one recruiting tool and 84% of all-sized companies depend on LinkedIn for talent."
We are going to coach you on how to navigate LinkedIn to find and be found by hiring managers, CEOs and recruiters. Whether you are a new or advanced user, we will help you make the most of this continually evolving tool before, during, and after your career transition.
The format is tailored to match your interests and needs with hands-on training.
- Bring a wireless-enabled laptop (PC or Mac) and your power cord.
- Bring your LinkedIn sign-on information and password.
- We'll provide the Wi-Fi and resources.
- And bring a get-it-done attitude. Along the way, we'll have some laughs and meet some new people.
Come join us in the morning, afternoon or for the full day.
Meet Colleen McKenna
Principal, Intero Advisory
You may select Beginner, Advanced or Both workshops.
You are new to LinkedIn OR you log-in no more than 3 - 4 times per month.
Have under 150 connections
Have never asked for an introduction, finished your photo or shared, liked commented on someone else's content.
- You are on LinkedIn 2+ times per week.
- Have more than 150 connections.
- You reach out and participate via LinkedIn Groups, your Home Page, and message through LinkedIn.
- You have a premium membership.
If you have a question about which workshop is right for you, take a look at the LinkedIn Workshops Outline.pdf. Or contact Colleen McKenna at email@example.com and use the following in the subject line: "40Plus beginner/advanced".
Beginner, $75 9 am to 12:00 pm
Advanced, $75 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Both Workshops, $120 (a $30 discount)
Reserve your place. Seating is limited to 50 people per workshop. This invitation is going first to 40Plus members and friends before being advertised to the general public. The deadline for signing up is November 14, 2014.
Register online now!
We accept most major credit cards and PayPal.
Venable LLP Conference Center
575 7th Street, NW Washington DC
(Gallery Place - Chinatown Metro)
We gratefully acknowledge Venable LLP for hosting our LinkedIn event since 2013.