Empowering Experienced Professionals for Successful Career Transitions
Statement of Support:
As an organization that empowers experienced professionals, managers, and executives for successful career transitions, 40Plus of Greater Washington serves professionals of all races and ethnicities. We stand firm in our support of all people who have been affected by the horrendous racist and violent acts in our country.
We condemn the police brutality that led to the tragic and needless death of George Floyd, along with others before him such as Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile and Eric Garner. We also condemn the violence, bigotry and systemic racism that has occurred during the past 400 years, particularly against black men and women in our nation. Furthermore, we stand firmly against discrimination of any kind including age discrimination, which frustrates many of our members during their search for new employment.
We offer our condolences to the family of George Floyd, his friends and loved ones. As a way to honor his memory, we stand ready to work with other agencies and community-based organizations, along with the community at large, to end injustice in all its forms against the oppressed and all persons of color.
Step 1: Become a Member
- Prospective members must meet basic requirements.
- You become a Member by being accepted into and completing our Job Search Training Program.
- Request a Change of Membership Level by viewing your profile (you have to be a registered Guest for this to work properly)
- Fill out the application form and submit it to the Membership Department.
Step 2: Lifetime privileges
- Lifetime privileges allow Members to make future use of 40Plus of Greater Washington for job transitions during the rest of their careers.
- Lifetime privileges include being able to retake the Job Search Training Program free of charge.
- When Members become re-employed they have the option to pay a one-time fee to achieve Lifetime privileges of membership.
- Members may request a Change of Membership Level by viewing your profile (you have to be a Member for this to work properly)